The Q-Cube Genomic Mini kit is developed to run on the QIAGEN QIAcube
Genomic Mini QC 240 isolations
The Genomic Mini kit is developed to run on the QIAGEN® QIAcube®.
The kit is for purification of total DNA from animal blood and tissues and from cells, yeast, bacteria, or viruses.
- Average 15-20% higher DNA yields compared to QIAGEN kits
- High-quality DNA – ability to bind more efficiently the lower mass DNA fragments
- Standardized method for a variety of sample types
- High yields even from specialized samples
- Optimized protocols for a range of starting materials
The kit is equivalent to the following QIAGEN products:
- DNeasy Blood & Tissue Mini #69504
- QIAamp DNA Mini #51304
- Additional buffers and reagents #1048145
With the Q-Cube Genomic Mini kit you will receive fast and reliable results.
The advantage of this kit is that you don`t need to buy any additional buffers or reagents. The Q-Cube Genomic Mini kit offers everything you need to automate your isolations of Genomic DNA on the QIAcube, including mini columns and all buffers and reagents.
You can run your samples using the existing QIAcube protocol sheets with the compatible Q-Cube Kits.
The QIAcube Protocol Sheets are available here.
For research use only.
QIAGEN, QIAcube, DNeasy and QIAamp are registered trademarks of QIAGEN.
|Dimensions||7.08 × 9.45 × 9.45 in|
• Average 15-20% higher DNA yields compared to QIAGEN kits