The Q-Cube Blood Mini kit is developed to run on the QIAGEN QIAcube
Blood Mini QC 48 isolations
The Blood Mini kit is developed to run on the QIAGEN® QIAcube®.
The kit is for purification of genomic, mitochondrial, or viral DNA from blood and related body fluids.
- Average 15-20% higher DNA yields compared to QIAGEN kits
- High-quality DNA – ability to bind more efficiently the lower mass DNA fragments
- Constant, high yields
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors for reliable results
The kit is equivalent to the following QIAGEN products:
- QIAamp DNA Blood Mini Kit #51106
- QIAamp DNA Blood Mini Accessory Set A #1043369
With the Q-Cube Blood Mini kit you will receive fast and reliable results.
The advantage of this kit is that you don`t need to buy any additional buffers or reagents. The Q-Cube Blood Mini kit offers everything you need to automate your isolations on the QIAcube, including mini columns and all buffers and reagents.
You can run your samples using the existing QIAcube protocol sheets with the compatible Q-Cube Kits.
The QIAcube Protocol Sheets are available here.
For research use only.
QIAGEN, QIAcube, DNeasy and QIAamp are registered trademarks of QIAGEN.
|Dimensions||6.7 × 6.7 × 5.5 in|
• Average 15-20% higher DNA yields compared to QIAGEN kits